Don’t you find it’s a little bit bored and messy when you have to run Adobe Photoshop everytime you want to capture certain colours. My PC normally takes about 1 minute to load in all the Adobe Photoshop modules. It can takes years if using older PC.
This guy name Ades has come out with a good Color Picker software, AdesClrPicker to capture colors without having to run Adobe Photoshop or any other graphic software. The software allows you to capture colors anywhere on the screen with a single click of the mouse and output the colors in either HTML, RGB, C++, VB and Delphi color codes. The full features of AdesClrPicker as been described by Ades :
- Improved Interface- new feature
- Hue, Saturation, Brightness sliders for modifying the colors in Color Library – new feature
- Now it picks colors in HTML, RGB, Delphi, C++, VB codes – new feature
- Support for ACT and ACO formats for exporting colors to Adobe Photoshop – new feature
- Automatically add colors from Floating Menu to Color Library – new feature
- Color Library to store your frequently used colors
- Right Click of the mouse will exit the program
- Intuitive Tooltips that will show up to help new users in the beginning, this feature can be turned on and off
- Easy to use & user friendly
- Small in size and loads fast
- Just click or use hotkey to capture colors
- Outputs in either HTML or RGB color codes
- Has option to include or not to include “#” in the HTML codes
- Hotkeys can be set for program activation/deactivation, capturing color and displaying floating menu
- Can store last 10 captured colors in the memory – this saves time from capturing the same color again
- Floating menu displays the last 10 captured colors and stays on top of all other windows
- Floating menu is draggable for easy positioning
- It also shows the current color and last captured color codes near to your mouse – this makes it easy to check and compare the colors on the fly.
- Zoom window makes it easy to select the most detailed colors.
If you want to try it, you should be able to download it from here. I have tried the trial version and it work wonders. For information, trial version will only produce RGB color code. Full version can be purchased at price of USD19.90.